South Kensington Style

Last summer I spent a week in London, my first time outside the United States. It was beautiful and wonderful and lovely and fantastic, and I honestly miss it every day.

Bigfoot and I stayed in South Kensington, which is a very cute little area. Our flat was only a few minutes walk from King's Road, which has a lot of shopping and dining. And that's where I found these little babies.



I saw them in the window of a small shoe store and I knew I would never forgive myself if I didn't stop. They were on the clearance shelf, the last of their kind, and they fit me just perfectly. It was fate.

I like to wear these with a simple white button-up shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I want these spectacular shoes to be the center of attention when I wear them. I adore these shoes, not just because of the lovely colors and embroidery, but because they remind me of the greatest week of my life and I can't help but smile like crazy every time I look at them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

I just started this blog. As with everything else in my life, I have no clue what I'm doing.

Contact Info

If you ever want to contact me about anything at all, feel free to email me at redraconteur1013@gmail.com. I'm open to any suggestions you may have for the blog, questions you have for me personally, or anything related to guest posts, product reviews, etc.

About

My name is Kayla. I started this blog as a means of documenting my journey from fashion victim to totally stylish (I hope). Problem is, I have no clue what I'm doing. Using the resources available to me (aka, the Internet) I'm hoping to develop my own sense of style.