"Weather-wise, it's such a lovely day"

Today was the first 70 degree day of the year, and I was so excited to wear a dress without tights and without a cardigan that I just had to share it with you. I'm sorry these are terrible self-taken shots, but I had yoga right after work so there was only a short window of time for these to get taken.

Dress: Forever 21 (old)

Necklace: Bauble Bar (no longer available)

Shoes: Cole Haan

I like this outfit. It's simple and it's comfy and perfect for strolling around the Financial District on my lunch-time walk. I bought the dress at Forever 21 ages ago (aka, 3 years or so) and it's still holding up pretty well. I added a splash of color with the necklace and had red lips to match the red jewels. 

Tomorrow we're supposed to be back to our regular Boston spring weather of chilly and rainy, but I'm so happy I got to enjoy wearing a dress sans accouterment. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

I just started this blog. As with everything else in my life, I have no clue what I'm doing.

Contact Info

If you ever want to contact me about anything at all, feel free to email me at redraconteur1013@gmail.com. I'm open to any suggestions you may have for the blog, questions you have for me personally, or anything related to guest posts, product reviews, etc.

About

My name is Kayla. I started this blog as a means of documenting my journey from fashion victim to totally stylish (I hope). Problem is, I have no clue what I'm doing. Using the resources available to me (aka, the Internet) I'm hoping to develop my own sense of style.