Sugar free, fat free, carb free

It's been awhile since I've posted, and this is going to be a quick one. Bigfoot graduated today and we're off to catch a celebratory Celtics game. There will be more coming soon, I promise.

Today I'm really quickly going to rep Johnny Cupcakes. They're a local shop that sells super cool t-shirts for grownups. I'm wearing one of their shirts today, and it's one of my favorite t-shirts ever.



I bought this one a few years ago, it's a special anniversary edition. Pair it with some sleggings, a black blazer, and some black and white saddle shoes and you're good to go.

Johnny Cupcakes takes a spin on something sweet with their cupcake and crossbones logo. I'm trying to find the best way to describe the Johnny Cupcakes style...neo-rockabilly? Is that a thing? I'm pretty sure I just made that up. Maybe you can come up with something better. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

I just started this blog. As with everything else in my life, I have no clue what I'm doing.

Contact Info

If you ever want to contact me about anything at all, feel free to email me at redraconteur1013@gmail.com. I'm open to any suggestions you may have for the blog, questions you have for me personally, or anything related to guest posts, product reviews, etc.

About

My name is Kayla. I started this blog as a means of documenting my journey from fashion victim to totally stylish (I hope). Problem is, I have no clue what I'm doing. Using the resources available to me (aka, the Internet) I'm hoping to develop my own sense of style.